Monday, March 03, 2008

I am part of a circle journal at the moment at a forum that i belong to ... i still have a few layouts left to do though this is the one that i have finished so far. We are keeping the cost down by creating our Layouts to the measurements we specified for our books instead of posting books around for everyone to work in.. which ends up costing a small fortune. The down side of this is though that we dont get to see, touch and admire the work that everyone has put into pages.. though, im hoping that many of them, if not all end up uploading the images to somewhere so that everyone involved can see them anyway..


Marnie.. this is for you.. i hope you like it!


Here is a peek at one of the flaps...

The title was : its all about me. We had to write all about ourselves..


I have had this piece of 7gypsies ledger kind of paper for about 2 years... i never really thought of a way to use it. It was won in a competition i entered at Scrapbooking Memories where i won the major prize pack of a stack of fabbo new 7gypsies products. When i was flipping through papers in search of inspiration for this themed album it jumped out and the rest is history.. or so they say! ~L~

Im sitting here, cracking up at my goof off of a hubby, who is happily entertaining himself with photoshop, a camera and a photo of a model that he has previously shot. (the model that is now on our business banner). He is marketing himself.. and his business... in.. well.. the most odd ball way possible.. i will have to snatch a copy of what he is doing when he is done.. im sure Marilyn, you will get a real hoot out of it! ~L~
_____________________________________________________
Update: the party pooper has decided not to do what he was going to do! :(

7 comments:

Estivalia said...

I (heart) this one! I love everything about it, the paper, the embellishments, everything! :D

how did you make the letters that say "Family Profile"? they look like embossed or something.

Tammy said...

Hey Sandra,
You won my blog RAK.please email me your details so I can pop it in the mail to you :)
tammy@quiriokits.com.au.
Tammy

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss cath said...

I love this LO. Wish I had joined the CJ.

Always love your work sweetie.

btw your DH acting in an oddball way ~ never!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Where where where??? I wanna see it? What did you do with it?

Jeeze..it amazes me what you can do with that craft of yours. It's awesome!

*running to your guy's site to see if what He did is there*

Anonymous said...

You tell that party pooper I have been running myself ragged all over the place, looking for what He did. *sitting my butt down and BREATHING...blowing the bangs off my poor ole sweaty lil face*

Dag nabbit!

BUBBLEFROG said...

This is stunning Sandra! I just love it. Can't wait to see mine! LOL